Involve top management on Day One.
Restructure employee compensation to reinforce CRM priorities.
Manage cultural change and people issues carefully.
Concentrate on customer lifecycle value.
Bulldoze goat paths, don’t pave them.
Push the project if you’re serious. And keep pushing
Provide training and support. Prepare for continuous improvement.
the relationship angle (clients)
five principles (implementation)
- a strategy not a software purchase
- must fit how you work - today and tomorrow
- define measurable crm benefits
- consider total cost of ownership carefully
- think beyond features - pick the right partner
Webimars should be a part of CRM. But how to do them in a cost effective way? This is a nice guide with checklists that can help transform an ad hoc approach to web communications to a system using webimars to generate marketing leads. Here are the 9 headings
1. Assemble A Cross-Functional Team
2. Align With Sales
3. Invest In A Project Plan
4. Develop A Content Strategy
5. Create Communications That Convert
6. Getting the Right Audience
7. Make the Most of Each Customer Touch
8. Add Value with Third Party Vendors
9. Define Success Metrics and Measure Results
compare CRM - reviews of software products
blog post - crm software to improve online marketing
looking at Buzzstream - the tour
looking at engagio